Sidney SadeghiFounder & Principal Attorney
Sidney M. Sadeghi has been an attorney for over 12 years. She has managed a diverse caseload including the following types of cases: business litigation, defense of construction litigation for Fortune 500 Homebuilders, high net worth probate litigation matters, general real estate and business matters, employment litigation matters and general transactional law matters.
Recent cases include representation of all defendants in Aikens et al. v. Forecast et al., Solano County, California Superior Court, Case No. FCS024978, a national class action fraud case against a large, national, NYSE listed home builder, K Hovnanian Homes and related entities. Defendants obtained first a reduction in the scope of the alleged class to purchasers in one subdivision then prevented class certification entirely, and finally obtained a dismissal of the entire case as a discovery sanction.
Ms. Sadeghi is also a licensed real estate broker, President of Legal Affairs at Titanium Success, Inc., and through her private practice, she is General Counsel to All Green Electronics Recycling, LLC, a company that was recently named the 366th fastest growing company in the United States by Inc. Magazine.
Ms. Sadeghi is a frequent public speaker and lead trainer at events and seminars to raise awareness in various areas. Ms. Sadeghi’s book she authored entitled “Law in a Nutshell for the CEO,” will be published and available in 2017.
- Juris Doctor – 2007, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- BA, English Literature – University of California, Irvine
- Member of the State Bar of California
- United States District Court – Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Member of the American Bar Association & Orange County Bar Association
- Loyola Law School Alumni Association
- Volunteer justice for the University California Irvine, School of Law’s First Annual Moot Court Competition
- Volunteered at various seminars and events to raise legal awareness