California’s Best Bankruptcy Lawyer
Financial hardship can happen to anyone, and filing for bankruptcy can be a viable way to give yourself a fresh start. But filing for a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be complex, and there are mandatory requirements that makes submission confusing.
At Sadeghi & Associates, we are here to help you understand the OC bankruptcy code, and use it to create the best financial outcome for your situation.
Facing Bankruptcy? All is Not Lost
Financial difficulties can happen to anyone. Unexpected circumstances such as loss of employment, illness, injury, or divorce, can all turn life into a spin. If you’ve been faced with bankruptcy, you will know all to well that most creditors will not wait for your circumstances to improve.
Bankruptcy is a tool that gives the unfortunate a new opportunity in life and a clear field for their future – unhampered by the pressure of pre-existing debt.
But while the stress builds as credit card bills, medical bills, car loans, mortgages, and other costs of life continue to accrue, how can you use bankruptcy to seek financial relief?
It’s our job as California bankruptcy lawyers to negotiate on your behalf and get you the fresh start you deserve.
If you are in Irvine, Orange County, or even Southern California and are struggling financially and facing bankruptcy, then Sadeghi and Associates can help.
You May Wish to Consider Bankruptcy if you…
- Are heavily in debt and facing creditor lawsuits, home foreclosure or repossession of a vehicle.
- Are living paycheck to paycheck, using your credit cards for your living expenses or borrowing money to pay your bills.
- Own a businesses that is struggling financially and dragging your life down with it.
How a Bankruptcy Petition Can Help You
Filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy can help your financial situation by:
- Immediately stopping any pending foreclosures
- Preventing the repossession of vehicles
- Ending or preventing wage deductions
- Preventing isolation of, or restoration of, utilities such as electricity and phone
- Getting creditors off your back.
Free Initial Consultation with a Bankruptcy Lawyer
Call (949) 514-8605 and we will gladly book your free bankruptcy attorney consultation to review your options for financial wellness. Or, contact us via email and we’ll contact you at your convenience.